I'm leaving to get a haircut in a few minutes! You have NO IDEA how excited I am! Like Soooo SOOOOOOOO excited! I haven't had a cut since the end of JUNE...and had to cancel my last appointment (in August!) because it was the day I had to be admitted to the hospital for the first time for observation. I'm getting the length cut off (which makes me sad, but I never get the chance to do it anymore...and I rarely go out...so it just look a mess. Act-a-fool...what!?). Here are my inspiration pics:
Hopefully, we'll be able to get to
church tonight, too. I've really missed it. We were able to go ONCE...right before the baby was born, since that was my only weekend off of bed rest before Judah came.
We finally put our tree up and decorated it last night so that's good, too. I was getting fearful that we wouldn't get it up this year. If I have time, I'll try and post some of those pics soon.
In the meantime, here are some of the latest baby photooooooooooos for your eye pleasure.
 |
| Side-crunches. Clearly. lol |
 |
| My hilarious child basking the in the (non) sun after his strenuous workout. |
 |
| Little old man face |
 |
| After bath time! |
 |
| One of Jared's favs |
 |
| Hahah |
 |
| One of my favs...I love him |
 |
| Uh, oh. Looks like we need to have a little talk.... | | | | | | |
|
|
|
| See you along the journey-- | |
Yay more pictures of Judah! He is quite the little character hahaha I love it. All of these pictures of him are just adorable. The last one he looks like he's doing that thing Mini-Me does from Austin powers. LOL.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see this little guy in person!
oh my gosh what a cutie!! love the pics! please post a pic of your hair cut- how exciting to have mama pampered a bit :-)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH! love the pics Jess! and can't wait to see your hair! He is really starting to look alot like Jared when he was little, especially those last 3. I even see my dad there a little too. Check out that picture of my dad when he was a baby on the hope chest in the livingroom. But I can see you in there too, his little chin is ALL mama :) Booking my flight in the next few days for my January trip HOME!!! yay! So we will definitely have to plan some hard core baby pow-wow time! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete