Monday, September 23, 2013
A day shy of 6 months!
This past month, she's started using her exersaucer and doorway jumper. She LOVES to jump. Loves.
She's really starting to chunk up--curious to hear her stats in a few week.
Her hair is really filling in...I had to buy a baby brush because it gets scraggly in the front.
She's quickly becoming very interested I. Foods. Maybe this week we'll try some things. I can't drink anything when I'm holding her anymore because he very excitedly lunges and grabs the cup with both hands trying to mouth it. I've banged my teeth way too many times!
She's in 6 month clothes.
Still waking up one or two times a night.
Is becoming super mobile. When she sees something she wants, she'll quickly roll herself across the room to get it. She's trying to crawl but has yet to put all of the movements she's mastered together at the same time.
She took her first full tub bath with me tonight and had a great time splashing and splashing away.
She is amazed by her big brother and he loves her very much. Not so much when she messes with his perfectly placed toys, but you know :)
She's still as happy as ever and were
predicting she's going to be very social, into everything (let the baby proofing begin!), and kind of here, there, and everywhere. It's so interesting to see how different the two of them are. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment