Wednesday, November 6, 2013

7 Months

At about 6 mo, 1 week she started sitting up on her own. At 6.5 mo, she started saying dadadada. Week after that, mamamama.
This past week 7.5 mo, she's gotten up on all 4's and started rocking to crawl. Still hasn't yet, but is VERY quick to barrel roll and use her toes to push herself on her belly to get whatever she wants.
She thinks Judah is hilarious and is always laughing at him. She prefers his toys over hers and that drives him nuts!
She's had quite a bit of food, I've made some and bought some organic jars/pouches. I've been struggling with panic/mild depression over the past few months so I've had to relieve any extra pressure that doesn't necessarily need to be there.
Her gums on the bottom feel swollen but no teeth yet. She has been crankier than normal and has been waking up, wide awake for hours at night some times. Since she shares a room with Judah now, I feel guilty not wanting her to disturb him so I usually go in there pretty quickly.

Sorry for the quick update!











No comments:

Post a Comment