I feel like I'm PMSing. REAL BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
People on Facebook are so annoying and fake and it works on my nerves---I'm agitated with a bunch of people I actually care about---I'm tired---and I am tired of always looking like a frumpy slob. UGHHHH. Oh, and I've been anxious lately, not sure why. I think my hormones are all messed up (of course). So anyway, Jared went out with his friends for like a million bajillion hours yesterday, after I was up to feed the baby early in the AM, worked all day, scarfed food, went to church by myself with the babe, out to eat with Tommy's family after...didn't get home til like 9 or something....so anyway, it's like 11:30, Jared's still not home, didn't call...then I lost my phone, the baby's screaming, he's off his schedule cuz I went out to eat, I'm over tired, crying, shaking, and breaking out into hives. Why? I don't know why. UGHHH x2. Ah, just had to vent.
Now for other news. Judah is full time wearing cloth diapers (except for night time, afraid to try that just yet). He's got such a fluffy butt....and a front butt haha. They're soo much bigger than disposables that's for sure. I'm getting the hang of them though and I think I've found a wash routine that's going to work for us (you have to run them through multiple cycles). It's ridiculous how much money we're going to save in wipes and diapers and I'm excited for the summer so he can run around in his cute colorful diapers.
![]() |
| Freddie |
I really need to update more often with just little tidbits, because there are new things that happen everyday and I forget them.... I'll try harder.
Lindsay comes in this week, hopefully the weather will cooperate. I can't wait to see her and talk about baby things and have her spend time with her nephew :) It'll be fun. Her shower is on Saturday...and I'm pumped about that, too.
Well, Judah is napping, so I'm going to lay down for a few minutes, he'll be waking up soon.
See you along the journey--


Yes, I agree you need to update more :) But I know your busy, although it makes my day when I see one! It's like Christmas morning!!! Sorry you had such a rough day :( When I get there you should drop Judah off and go for out for a Jessica day :) Seriously I would totally love it, helping you and chilling with my favorite little guy. Plus it would give me a little expirience :) I've been praying SO hard about my trip and the weather, the first storm that could have stopped me, which was due here last night, never showed, so that's a good start! And so far my flights are all good, I will keep you guys posted. Ok sorry this comment is starting to turn into my own little blog, so I'll leave space for someone else :) Hope today is a fabulous one!!
ReplyDelete