Monday, January 10, 2011

Within the past 3 days, Judah has started smiling like crazy!  I was sitting with him in my arms and I was staring at him smiling and he smiled back. I cried.  I'm such a mom.

His eyes start sparkling when he smiles....haha how silly do I sound?  That's okay.  Almost every time you smile at him, he smiles back now and he's cooing and talking like crazy, too.  It's so fun!

We packed up his swing today though, which was sad because he's starting to get too big for it already, it's out of batteries anyway, and he's sleeping in his pack n play bassinet now.  I've transitioned him over to the bassinet and have been using the SwaddleMe blankets which he used to hate, but now is okay with...then hopefully I can transition him out of those before I need to buy the next size up of them.  He's getting pretty big for the small/mediums.

I am so very thankful for each night he sleeps through the night and he's been on a pretty good schedule lately.  He'll eat the last time anywhere from 10-12, then go to bed around 12 or 1 and sleep til around 6 or 7.  At 7, he'll wake up and eat then go back to sleep til around 11.  It's actually quite nice :)  We'll get up and play for a bit and look around, then he'll get fussy (I typed "fuzzy" the first time haha) and at some point in the afternoon he'll take another nap and I'll run around the house straightening up or taking care of things. He eats around 2ish then again at around dinner.

Anywhoo. Almost time for b-e-d for me-e-e.

See you along the journey--

1 comment:

  1. little Judah smiles now :) how fun! 2 week from today I will be hommmmmmmmmeeee! YEH!

    ReplyDelete