Saturday, November 26, 2011

Quick!

Judah has seemed to really sprout up over the past few days (maybe that's been a part of the night waking and crankiness--along with the teeth).  He can easily grasp the door knob now and reach far on top of the kitchen table. 

He's increased his solids to something more equivalent to meals, whereas before it was mostly snacks.  He was beginning to beg for food whenever we were eating it (not just occasionally) and never seemed satisfied with the amount I gave him in the high chair.  Subsquently, he is nursing less.  I did some research though, and it looks like the amount that I was nursing him, anyway, was a lot more than most people at this stage in the game.

He loves to climb in things--laundry baskets, his toy basket, anything he can put his little butt in.  He also likes to take things out, one at a time, an either hand them to you or put them into something else.

He took a few steps the other day and April let us borrow a walking toy, so he should be crusin around in no time!

We're going to look at a house for Lindsay, Bryan, and Lola today--which I'm SO pumped about!!  I better get in the shower though because I have a lot to do yet to get us out of the house on time.

Hope to sit down and write a nice entry soon (I know, I know...I always say stuff like that then never do).  I've got some exciting stuff to divulge.

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment