Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Obsession.

So I get obsessed with things and think about them 24/7.  For a while it was cloth diapers.  I learned everything there was to know about them--we've saved over $1000 using them so far!-- then it was making wool dryer balls...I got JoAnns coupons and went back and bought new yarn every week.  Then it was a bunch of random house projects that I started but couldn't finish.

Now ladies and gents: it's a DSLR.  I want a nice camera so bad!  I'm thinking of all the fun and great things I could do with it....How exciting it will be....how it will be a good investment...a new hobby.  I've been reading and researching....I know everything I need to know.

I just need the funds.  I could have used Christmas money, but I've been putting everything into our emergency fund so we can be closer to Jared feeling OK about our TTC.  And ya know, to be prepared for emergencies and stuff. Then I thought, instead of the camera, we could use the money to replace the two front doors of the house.  I love home improvement projects.  Then I thought about the emergency fund.  Ahh geez.  Oh, well.  I guess I'll just continue to stalk craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment