Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hooray for mobile blogging!

I just downloaded the Blogger app-- I think this is going to be key in keeping a much better record of what's going on since I rarely have a chunk of time to sit down at the computer, but always have my phone with me.

Yesterday, we went to the library to pick out some new books, some kids DVDs, and get a change of scenery. Judah made some friends. He was playing at he train table (well, taking all the tracks and trains OFF the table haha I guess we'll need to work on that!) and a little girl came over to talk to him and teach him how to use the trains, and tracks, and how to build things. She showed him the busy beads and later the Lego table. Then a little boy I had in nursery while I was pregnant walked over-- out of no where--and gave Judah a hug. They played together for a bit, too! I'm grateful for the library, the chance to go somewhere and participate in free activities, and hopefully meet people.

On another note, Judah had his first haircut yesterday as well. He did great! There are a few little spots where Mr. Jake slipped with the buzzer, but over all it looks good....except the fact that my baby looks like a little boy now. We just wrapping up breakfast now, so I'm excited to put him in the tub and see how easy it is to wash his hair now. It was SO long :)

Developmentally, Judah says uh ohhhhhh when he drops something, still LOVES music and dances to it when it comes on, and tries to sing an hum. It's so sweet.

He can walk halfway across the room and stand on his own, but only does it a few times a day because crawling is much more efficient, of course.

Well, moving on now.

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment