Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A post not for the squeamish!

This morning I went into Judah's room to find his entire crib full of throw up. Full. All over his toys, in between the bumper and bed... on the floor... He was fine all day though; we even went to the store and did our normal routine.

Tonight as I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner, Judah was toddling around the dining room and every minute or two, I'd lean over the gate and hand him a raspberry to munch on. As I leaned over, he projectile vomited straight at, onto, and into the china closet. Again, acting totally normal though, just a little nervous about what just happened. Jared cleaned up the mess and I got him in the tub, then out and ready for bed. I nursed him and he pulled off and acted like he was about to fall asleep---then he threw up alllllll over me. He was cradled in my arms so it flew up to my neck, chest, to my jeans. Poor babe. Into the shower we both go.

We got him ready for bed again and he was walking all around. He walked from our bedroom, around the laundry basket, and all the way out into the living room without falling! That's the furthest to date!

Pray for his little tummy and that whatever it is passes. Although he seems happy on the outside, throwing up that much and that many times cannot be comfortable!!

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment