Today's the day we tell Poppy! I also called my dad so I can tell him today, too. I'm not sure when to tell my mom and sister bc they got so worked up with the early miscarriage demanding I go to the hospital (there's nothing anyone at the hospital could have done). That was not something I wanted to deal with when I just wanted to be quiet, sad, and lay in bed to recover.
Anyway, on to happier things. Last night, Jare took Judah on a walk. Judah started pulling him and pointing him in the direction to Poppy's. He started to walk with him, but realized his little legs would get tired (it's about a half mile). He even tried going down wrong streets and other peoples drive ways-- Judah continued in the right direction and drug him there saying poppy over and over. Wow. I can't believe he knew the way by heart! He has to turn down 3 different street and everything! He whines when we drive past his Aunt Ninny's house without stopping...same thing if we pass the street the park is on. It just blows my mind that he knows EXACTLY where things are. He's not even 2 yet!!
Jare is re-finishing and painting the china closet today---yayyyy!!! And we're going to set up Judah's pool and take a dip :) Its in the 90s today so that'll be a good activity.
Well, better get moving with the day!
See you along the journey--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment