Total weight gain: 152 lbs.--Lost a pound.
How big is baby? Around 6ish lbs
Maternity clothes: Starting to look forward to wearing comfortable clothes that fit again. I'm not sure which ones will fit, but we'll see. My thighs and butt got so, so big there's just no way I'll be able to fit into my regular jeans any time soon.
Stretch marks: Same
Sleep: Last night I kept waking up from strong cramping and my stomach was hurting really bad. It seemed to have subsided for most of the day today.
Movement: She's really starting to hurt me sometimes.
Food cravings: Still enjoying popsicles :)
Food aversions: None :)
Symptoms: My pelvis feels like it's split in half. The back of my hips hurt. My stomach is heavy and is bothering my mid back. Right leg still has the nerve pain sometimes and when I sit for a while and get up everything is stiff and hurts until I move around a bit and it subsides. My patience is short. I usually take a shower at night to help ease my back pain.
Preterm labor stuff: Let's cancel this section! Wooooooo!!!!!!
What I'm looking forward to: THURSDAY!!!!! Only 2 full days and we're there! SO EXCITED!! ....let the party begin. Hehe.
I'm predicting I'll have her 38w+ a few days. She seems much more comfy in there than Judah did, that's for darn sure. I'm really, really curious as to when she'll come because just over the past 2 days of doing more "normal things" I've been experiencing a lot more pressure-- but only some runs of contractions. The hourly contractions have actually slowed a bit, considering. How funny would it be if she went to 40+ weeks?! I think that I'll have Sheela check me this week, just for curiosity sake.
Not baby related: Judah's been a handful this week. He's resisting his naps (maybe it's my fault...I'm going to move them back later) and he's just been ultra sensitive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment