Sheela doesn't think I'll go another week... She asked me if I wanted my membranes stripped and I said no. She'll come when she's ready. I don't want to mess with anything like that until I'm at least 40 weeks (which I can pinpoint since I was temping and charting when we got pregnant).
Once the contractions get to be 3ish mins closer than they are now, to come on down! So, around 7 minutes.
Blood pressure is 106/78
158 lbs
0 station
Still 80% and about the same at 1.5-2 cm dilated.
With some of these contractions now, it feels like I'm sitting on her head. Weird :/
I had Jare come to the appt today because it was nasty out this morning with the sleet and snow, and I think it was good for him to be reassured to hear what Sheela was instructing me to do. Then we got lunch and I broke my dairy-free diet to try that fried ice cream I was curious about. It was interesting, but the curiosity has been satisfied haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment