Aylah is such a pleasant baby. Dare I say...easy? She is. Up until this point at least--and I don't take one bit of it for granted!
Changing, changing!
Her eyes are starting to become grayish/brown around her pupils.
Her hair is really filling in on top (she's got luscious locks down the back, already haha).
Her eye lashes on top are getting darker, as are her eye brows.
She's weighing in a little over 10 lbs and is mostly out of newborn clothes, although 3 month is still a little big. She grew out of newborn diapers this week, too, but again, 1's are a little big.
She's starting to notice the world around her a bit more and is beginning to track things with her eyes.
I got her to smile a few times the other day--a real smile!
She has been having a fussy time in the evenings...but nowhere anywhere near
how Judah was so its really manageable.
She wakes up around midnight, 3ish, then 6ish. Give or take an hour or so. She's up about 1.5-2 hrs at a shot.
She doesn't like the swing and would rather be held...although she'd rather be in the sling than be held. She falls right to sleep in the sling.
She's swaddled, but has one arm out. It's the same arm that was near her head in the ultrasound pics...I noticed that he always has it up near her face so I figured it'll be easier to wean her from the swaddle...maybe :) still too afraid to try the other arm out. Don't want to lose sleep :).
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment