Jared applied for a local utility lineman position on Monday. The posting was available from Monday-Wednesday (today), so we should hear if he's going to be brought in for the next step in the process within a week or two from now. If he is hired, he'll begin working the second week of October. God is so funny with timing. I knew this was going to happen, so when he got notification that the posting was going to go up, I just laughed. At this point, I'm not getting stressed or crazy because so many things can happen, so many different directions, and there's no need to borrow trouble, right, yall? Right.
Update on Aylah: She is night potty trained! About a month ago, I was almost out of her pullups so let her try a few nights in underwear and then she had an accident, and then another, and then one during the day. It was super weird. So, I put her back in the remaining 3 pullups that we had and by the time I officially ran out, I just figured, oh well, we'll wing it. And thats what we did and shes been dry. Woot. ................and now that I say that, she'll wet the bed tonight.
She's a sweet girl, but loves to try and work the system with her cuteness and she looooooooooves taunting her brother. He will be in tears and she'll have this huge grin on her face just watching him suffer. We're working on it. 3 is tough, I remember being crazy when Judah was 3. She does not care about consequences and I've had to be really on top of her behavior lately, trying not to cut her any slack at all. Behavior boot camp time. It will make it easier for her (and us) in the long run. I put in so much hard work, with consistency with Judah and besides the normal childhood struggles, he is a really good boy.
Back to nice stuff, though. She LOVES lipstick and is always asking me to put some on for her. She loves fancy dresses and skirts, glitter, twirly clothes. I like it, too. So fun! She loves her Lily...probably more than any one else in the family haha. She loves her Aunt Ninny and her cousins so much, too. It's so nice that the kids are all close in age.
She asks for cheese from the refrigerator all the time and loves snacks. I'm not sure if she has a favorite dinner yet...maybe 'noon'les.
She likes playing with her figurines in her dollhouse, likes to sing, and dance. She has a very carefree personality (with a fire-y side ;) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment