The doctor was wonderful. He was calm and upbeat at the same time and kept asking if I had any questions. All the questions I asked came back with positive answers so that was good. About half of the doctors in the practice will deliver if the second baby is breech and if that's the goal, we'll try to make arrangements to make that happen. Because of my extremely quick labors, that would be a reason to schedule an induction, but that wouldn't be done until 36/7 weeks when the babies are considered term anyway. It'll be interesting to see if we make it that far! He did say that he hospital's NICU has a 98% survival rate if the baby's are born at 28 weeks. Of course I do NOT want that, but it was nice to hear that statistic.
Friday, August 12, 2016
First OB appointment, 14w, 2d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment