Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How far along? 15 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I've gained a bit, but it's totally different at all times of day & depending when I ate last. Since it's right after I just ate a full dinner and a root beer float, I'm not even going there. :)

How big is baby? Almost the size of an avocado!

Maternity clothes: I've been able to get away with lots of dresses and skirts...or elastic waist bands. I still don't like things grabbing my stomach, so I try to wear dresses whenever I can (and pretty night gowns, too :) )

Stretch marks: Still the same little ones on my hips, but I don't know if those are new or not. My skin on my chest and brrrreast has been really dry too, lol, so I need to get moisturizing!

Sleep: I wake up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom. I started trying to sleep with a body pillow, but Jared tries to steal it all night long. It's also been hot out, so it's hard to get comfortable. Even with all the interruptions with sleep, I'm still staying pretty energized during the day. At night though, I'm ready for bed at like 9 o'clock.

Movement: I'm not sure. I've been feeling this little vibration. It's not gas though and it only stays in one spot. When ever I feel it, its on the right side. I'll have to look up my internal organs to see if my uterus is that far over. I have no idea what else it could be---but I'm trying not to get too excited if it's not the babe. When I feel it, I feel so in love.

Food cravings: Ahh, nothing really. Food is there to be eaten, I don't get suppppper excited about a lot of foods like I used to. Desserts are still a fav of mine and fancy drinks.

Food aversions: I ate a veggie burger for dinner last night---EWW! and grape juice. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Belly button: Shallow

Symptoms: After getting bloated from dinner last night it literally felt like my skin was going to rip. It was so tight and felt like it was pulling. Weird.

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move (and being sure of it!) and starting our Bradley class this Saturday! Sheela just called me last night to tell us about it!

Weekly Wisdom: You do have control over what you will and will not subject yourself to. If someone is treating you poorly, you don't need to listen to them or stay around it.

Weekly joy: Making my inspiration board for the nursery. I'm so excited to have a beautiful, serene room set up.

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment