Friday, June 25, 2010

I Could Go For a Nap Right About Now

Well, what's been new? I've been sickish lately.

Came home from work yesterday around noon. Haven't been able to do much today. I have to do everything in small spurts, then rest for at least a half hour. It is definitely frustrating because I can't plan to do things or go places... and I'm just plain tired of being tired. I don't know what's normal and what isn't. I need some encouragement.

Jared has been a great nurse--really caring and comforting and he rubs my back for a long time without whining about it. It gives me so much relief!

I made a pumpkin pie for him, hopefully it's cooked all the way through. I think our oven is off (which is super annoying because we bought it almost exactly 3 years ago). I left it in there an extra 10 minutes but it still seems to be coming out a little gooky in the middle. We'll see.

How far along? 19 weeks today!

Total weight gain: Looks to be about the same as last week. I don't know how to gain weight. I'm eating more than I have before, but I can't eat if I'm not hungry. I hope the baby is growing well!
How big is baby? Maternity clothes: I LOVE THEM! The XL tanks have been working out good for me, but I just love how the maternity stuff fits looser around my belly.

Stretch marks: Nah

Sleep: I sleep with the body pillow on one side and a pillow on the other

Movement: I've never wanted to be kicked so bad haha! Still nothing for sure yet.

Food cravings: Can't think of anything, except I really, really, love my ice cream :)

Food aversions: Anything Mexican. Double yuck to salsa

Belly button: Same. It's so soft, too....just sayin :)

What I'm looking forward to: On Tuesday we get to SEE the baby!!!!! We'll find out if we have a little girl or boy! :) Wow, that's crazy!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm emotional this week. I don't like the being miserable part, but I really appreciate being able to cry. It feels wonderful.

Weekly joy: We got tons of practically brand new baby gear for SOOOO cheap! The people are moving across the county and didn't want to take anything with them. We also got a travel pack n play and a bath tub with an LED light the tells you the temperature and if the water is too hot, cold, or just right. All for under $100. If the baby is a boy, I'm going to send this girl an email because her baby was born a week after my EDD so the sizing and seasons will be perfect.

See you along the journey--

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm following you now, too! Congrats on your Little One! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete