First, Jared just called and said that he dropped all the scrap off at the recycling center...and that he was praying hard for it to be at least $70. How bout $300-something! That is SO cool and such a blessing because money has been a little tight lately. We have what we need and aren't behind on our bills, but we are at the point where we need to be really careful about what we spend money on and how much we're spending...We're living too close to paycheck to paycheck and that makes us very uncomfortable. God has really surprised us with unexpected money throughout the past year or more and I believe if we continue to obey Him, and continue to tithe with a glad heart, we'll be okay. I know it.
![]() |
| Butternut |
![]() |
| Sweet |
![]() |
| Noodle |
Next, next is that Judah has started teething. He's got 2 bumps on his bottom gums and it looks like I can see a tiny bit of white poking through...he keeps chewing on his tongue in those spots, is drooling EVERYWHERE, is trying to shove everything in his mouth but doesn't quite have the coordination. Poor babe keeps cryin & cryin! If I rub my finger on his gums, it seems to help him a bit, and I've tried to give him a teething ring (which bothers me bc it's probably bad plastic) but he just makes the yucky face and doesn't really want it. And he can't hold it by himself so I'll just sit there and rub it in his mouth for him. We started putting him to bed earlier--around 10:30ish (well, he puts himself to sleep, but we were waking him for one more feeding around midnightish) and he's been sleeping til around 7 am-ish. Hahaha-ish.
We got his professional pics taken on Valentine's Day. He was exactly 3 1/2 months. Here are some of my favorites:
Well dudes, that's it for now.
See you along the journey--












No comments:
Post a Comment