Weird #2. A girl Jared went to school with just had her 2nd little girl. I had a dream that she just had her baby....I got out of bed, got a drink and took note of the time--it was 2:40. the next morning I went on facebook to see if she had her and sure enough, she had her about 10 minutes before I got out if bed and checked the clock.
Hmm, what else? It was my birthday Monday. Different than other years because we normally go out to a fancy dinner with a good group of people then go into Scranton for the night. None of that nowadays :/ Anyway, I got a JoAnn's giftcard from Lindsay, money to buy a sewing machine (which I did and it looks AWESOME! Can't wait for it to get here), and some other moniessss. I'm going to use it to get new bras to hold up these continental soliders, if ya know what I'm sayin, and some new clothes. And new shoes. Hmm I don't think I have enough for all that. I'll be taking monetary donations. Thank you. Michele came over for lunch with Kevin, that was nice. Oh, I also got lots of EN gift cards this year. Val got me a pretty necklace that I love that I've had on hold forever.
Speaking of Val, she participated in a green vendor fair yesterday. It was cool, her stuff looked great, she made a handful of sales. There was also this other lady there and she was selling things she sewed from vintage fabrics. I was so excited to see the beautiful fabrics and patterns--so inspired. I bought a lavender sachet with eyelet (I love eyelet) on the front as well as a really sweet keychain to replace my funky one. I "borrowed" some pics from her blog---you can see the sachet pillow I bought, it's the light green one on the bottom row. Only $8. The key chain was only $6.50, so so so cute...there's a close up of the fabric on it.Judah is going to start crawling any day now...He's been getting his knees up and his butt up, just isn't quite sure how to coordinate it all just yet. He's on the move anyway, using his upper body strength to pull himself forward and off his mat and using his feet (and toes!) to push off.
Last weekend was his first trip out of state, we went to celebrate my dad's birthday. He got to meet two of my aunts, an uncle, and one of my cousins. It was nice--hadn't seen any of them since the wedding.
He's been a lot happier the past few days, much more vocal (in a good way), is getting reaaly good with his hands, is sleeping unswaddled (praise the Lord) and in his pack n play since the bassinet, well, he's just too much of a tank for that now. He soooo strong and when he gets a good grip it hurts! Jared said he grabbed a hold of his jugular the other day and almost ripped it out. He's been holding my cheek on one side then grabs the other side of my face and latches onto my jawbone. Not Jared, the baby. It's hilarious. I don't know what his silly deal is. Oh and he's growing a mohawk. More on that later.
See you along the journey--




No comments:
Post a Comment