Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello World, It's a New Day.

....and it begins!

How far along? 12 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: Nothing really. I lost weight since all food was making me want to barf, then since I've been sick with this sinus deal, I haven't been able to eat again

How big is baby? Between a plum and a peach! How bout that!

Maternity clothes: I tried to buy some dresses and pants, but they are still huge! My jeans feel uncomfortable as do any type of waist band, especially after eating.

Stretch marks: I have some on my right hip that I've never noticed before. I wonder if you could get stretch marks from bloating...?

Sleep: I've been sleeping fine besides waking up a few times to pee. Lately, I've been waking up because I can't breathe though.

Movement: None yet. I can't wait :) I lay really still at night with my hand on my belly to hopefully feel..something...anything! Mom said she felt a flutter with me at only 13 weeks!

Food cravings: Mashed potatoes with brown gravy! J will stop at the store on the way home and pick me up some tae toes! Oh, and tons and tonsssssss of orange juice!

Food aversions: Pretty much everything. Everything sounds gross again.

Belly button: Some days, my belly button is so shallow. It's weird :)

Symptoms: Cramps on and off yesterday, I think from all the coughing and sneezing!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting over this cold or whatever to focus on being so excited again! Also, we will visit our midwife on Friday to hear the baby's heartbeat! It may even get bumped up, since she may want me to come in tomorrow to check to see if I need an antibiotic (I'm going to have her call me in the morning, she may just want to call one in for me instead).

Weekly Wisdom: Stay far, far away from anyone who is sick, while you're pregnant. And God is good. No matter what.

Weekly joy: Telling the world (well, the world of Facebook, anyway) that I'm gonna be a momma!



Here's a collage pic of the nursery so far. J laughs at me. That's okay; I think it's cool.

The rocker is a bit different, Im going to use an antique one my mom refinished when I was little and she gave it to me when she moved.

The colors aren't set either, as soon as we know if it's a boy of girl, I'm gonna go crazy!


See you along the journey,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment