Hopefully Frank will be here this weekend or the beginning of the week to start grading, pitching, and rippin' those stumps out!
I finally found a kitchen that I LOVE! Once the front yard is done, we'll see how much money we have left over and Jare will get started on the kitchen. It will be done by the time the baby comes and hopefully he'll be able to get started within the next month or so. My fingers are crossed so hard they're turning purple!
I love how this kitchen doesn't have wall cabinets (besides the glass) and how it feels so open and airy. It's got a great feel to it!
I finally found a kitchen that I LOVE! Once the front yard is done, we'll see how much money we have left over and Jare will get started on the kitchen. It will be done by the time the baby comes and hopefully he'll be able to get started within the next month or so. My fingers are crossed so hard they're turning purple!I love how this kitchen doesn't have wall cabinets (besides the glass) and how it feels so open and airy. It's got a great feel to it!
See you along the journey--




No comments:
Post a Comment