Any who. Happy things today:
1.) Went to see Sheela, my midwife for my sinus infection. As a constellation to my bummed out, being sick-ness, she busted out the doppler and was like, "Wanna listen to the heartbeat?!"
I did!!!! She said it's a nice and healthy heartbeat! She said it's fast but not in a bad way (wonder what that means as far as it being a boy or a girl, probably too early to tell, Im sure...and maybe that's just an old wives tail anyway).
It was so surreal. I was just staring at the ceiling with a big goofy smile on my face, then I started to laugh because I got all giggily, and the doppler made a super loud noise. I guess no laughing next time :)
Jared is coming with me for my regular appointment with her on Friday. We will have another heartbeat extravaganza then, since he missed it today! Twice in one week--what a blessing!
2.)
I went to CVS to pick up my RX (which will also take care of the GBS; two birds with one stone!) and bought a bag of Riesens. I ate the whole bag, minus I think, like 2. It was an accident. I swear!3.) My new Real Simple came in the mail today. I got a free subscription. That makes it even better. Every time it gets here, I get so excited!!! Oh, that Martha has got it goin' on!
4.) I got to talk to my friend Valerie today.
She's an artist and always doing cool things. One of my favorite people.I'm going to make salmon for dinner tonight because it's quick, easy, and good for the baby. Better than Riesens I'm sure. Those are just good for the soul.
See you along the journey--

No comments:
Post a Comment