Wow! I never thought we'd make it this far.
Praise the Lord!
Total weight gain: 153 lbsHow big is baby? See picture. You should see the bare belly ones... Those are private though :)
Maternity clothes: My tum tum hangs out of everything. I feel like such a slob around the house!
Stretch marks: They've gotten so bad that Jared said we could look into getting them fixed if I wanted to. Seriously, they're that bad. Neither of us care though, so it doesn't matter.
Symptoms: My back has been a mess. It happens almost every night around 7 or 8ish and lasts til I fall asleep. That time period has proven to be the time when the contractions are always most frequent and steady, but it seems like the back thing has taken presidence over that. I either need to be in a really weird position, have Jared rub it, or I have to take a really, really hot shower with the water right on it.
Sleep: Sleep is a thing of the past.
Movement: He has started hanging out on the left side recently, which made me a little nervous he might flip from being head down. Sheela said she could still feel his head down there by touching my stomach and I asked her to show me how. She was like "feel that hard thing moving back and forth in between your hands?" I was like Ahhhhhhh! and I didn't want to do it again. No head jiggling for me.
Food cravings: Ummm, not really. I would like a popsicle or something.
Food aversions: Still anything with Rosemary on it. My normal juice selection has started to taste disgusting again like it did a few months ago. Not sure why.
Belly button: The skin is shiny because it's stretched so bad. I didn't think it could stick out anymore, either. But. It can.
What I'm looking forward to: Next weekend! I will be doing all the things I wasn't allowed to do in the past 2 1/2 months.
Jared and I are going to plan a special day to celebrate. It will very possibly be our last hoorahh before Judah gets here.
It will be 37 weeks and I will be able to labor and birth in the tub if that's what I decide when the time comes and will have no restrictions. We'll have a term baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So excited for you both! I can't believe how skinny you still are (with the exception of your belly lol). Seriously, you look great!
ReplyDeleteI've really enjoyed reading about your "journey," it's amazing what a positive attitude you have, and it's always impossible to read one of your posts without laughing or smiling.
You deserve nothing but the best! Stay strong and positive in this last week- I know you can do it. I'll be thinking of you all week and keeping you in my thoughts <3
Hoping October 30th is Judah's birthday :)!!
ReplyDelete