I feel almost normal today, besides getting a little tired after doing things, but that could be just because my body is so used to being totally a laz-aholic these days.
I straightened up the house, spiffed the bathroom, and got everything ready for dinner. It made me sooooo happy to be able to do that :)! So, so happy.
I want to share my latest baby purchase that I'm excited about and I'll have to post some pics of the nursery progress at some point soon, too. It's coming along.
I got the Skip Hop diaper bag I desperately wanted.
How awesome is that?! I love it. Jared informed me that there will be no way he's going to carry it and I asked him if he'd rather us get a baby blue gingham patterned one with a teddy bear on the front. He just shook his head.
Bummer news, our washer died. Hooray news, we found one on Craigslist. Jared is supposed to meet the guy tonight and he's supposed to bring it over, but it just started thundering and lightning so I'm not sure how that's going to work out. The guy said it's only 2 years old and that they just moved to a house that had a new set in it so they're selling this one. It's bigger than the one we have now, by a lot I guess, and it's newer. I just hope it works well and lasts us a while. I know a lot of people who go through washers like crazy and they're just so expensive. This one is $175, Jare might see if he could swing it for $150. We'll see.Oh, I also got to put out my cute pumpkin votive holders and a stupid little scarecrow man. It made me feel good to be able to "decorate". I feel so happy to have been able to feel more like myself today.
Well, in other news, the sky is green and there's lightning bolts all a round so I should probably get off the computer. Can you get zapped through wireless or is that a myth? Oh, well.
See you along the journey--


No comments:
Post a Comment