Monday, July 5, 2010

How far along? 20 weeks 3 days


Total weight gain:
Gained another pound or two. I'm now teetering around 120-121 ish, which will be a little tiny bit more than my pre-pregnancy, pre-nausea weight.

How big is baby? Last Tuesday, the ultrasound tech told me Judah weighed 10 oz, so according to this, he would have gained .6 oz in 3 days. Hmm... maybe, maybe not.

Maternity clothes: I bought another empire waisted dress. It was only $12 and it's purple. I think it's nice :)

Stretch marks: Get outta town with that stretch mark talk!

Sleep: I cuddle with my body pillow more than my husband.

Movement: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! Haven't felt a whole lot yesterday or today though, I'm hoping when I go to bed he'll wake up. I'll have to do some research to see when they sleep in there. I'm really curious!

Food cravings: Still loving the raspberry french toast. I like popsicles, too :)

Food aversions: Still no mexican.

Belly button: Same and yes, I still like to touch it. Haha.

What I'm looking forward to: Bed. I'm tired.

Weekly Wisdom: Deleting Facebook is scary, lonely, and strange (it sounds pathetic, but I know I'm not the only one that feels like that). I will gain more time doing things that really matter, less drama, and less radiation from my laptop haha. (Hopefully, we'll see!)

Weekly joy: We put together the baby's dresser (I don't mind calling him 'the baby' btw. I kinda like it), sorted all the clothes we got and loaded them into the dresser (the drawers barely shut we got so much!), planted grass in the front yard, and have 1 day down of work. We leave for Ohio and Tennessee in 2 days.

My eyes are squinty and I'm tired. I want more ice cream, but it's probably not a good idea to eat ice cream, immediately brush your teeth, then go to bed for the night. Who knows.

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment