Monday, July 19, 2010

How far along? 22 weeks 3 days


Total weight gain:
Up to about 125-6 ish

How big is baby?
Maternity clothes: I don't think I fit into any of my jeans any more. I haven't tried in a while, but since most of my shorts don't fit, I don't see how my "blossoming thighs" will be able to get into them. Ugh for blossoming thighs.

Stretch marks: No way, Jose. I've been using Belly Balm and a scrub. Hopefully it works :)

Sleep: I have been having THE MOST bizarre dreams EVER. They make absolutely no sense at all, include people I haven't seen or thought about in years (or wasn't even close to), and really serve no point because not even an ounce of it makes any tiny bit of sense. I also woke up last night totally covered in sweat, which was super weird because #1, I never sweat, and #2 it wasn't even hot in our room.

Movement: I feel him moving all the time. I love him so much. You can SEE him move now, too. Jared got to see it for the first time when we were down at his Grandparents'. The night before we left, he must have rolled over--it was a strange but awesome sensation, I felt and you could see my belly roll.

Food cravings: Nah

Food aversions: Nothing sounds fabulous, but I eat when I get hungry.

Belly button: Sooo flat! There's a little dip below the"button" part :)

What I'm looking forward to: Being able to hold my baby...and just stare at him. It makes me want to cry to think of the miracle growing inside of me every second. It's amazing to know that he's moving, and breathing, opening and closing his mouth, moving his little fingers and toes...I love him and thank God for him.

Weekly Wisdom: I'm not feeling very wise. I'm actually kind of cranky and that's not wise at all.

Weekly joy: Jared's family was so encouraging and shared all types of stories about their children. I was also treated to a surprise baby shower, which was very, very thoughtful and I can't wait to write about it!

Alrighty then, just wanted to log some goodies. More info about our vacation and all the fun stuff that went along with it tomorrow. Pray for me on my 1st day back to work in a week and a half! I'm a little nervous.

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment