How big is baby? We haven't gotten a report in a bit so I'm not exactly sure. His heart rate is great and everyone says that he's looking good. We've had quite a few u/s, so they should have a good idea.
Websites and books say that the baby is starting to rapidly gain weight from this point on and he should weigh about 3 1/4 lbs and be around 16 inches long. I've been able to feel either his hand or elbow within the past few days...really neat.
Maternity clothes: My belly hangs out of so many things that I was able to get away with before. I don't fit into a lot of pajama pants anymore or any of the hand-me-down scrub pants Lindsay gave me. My clothes are becoming limited, so I guess it's saving us money that I've been home.
Stretch marks: I'm glad Jared doesn't care. They're getting a little intense. Thankfully none on my stomach though.
Symptoms: My ribs and back still kill. Also, since I am laying down so much, the food and whatever I drink takes a really long time to go down. It feels like it sits in the bottom of my throat and if I were to burp, I could barf it all right up. I bet you're glad you read that.
Sleep: I'm thankful for every night I get to sleep at home, in my bed, and not the hospital. I really hate the hospital and get so anxious when they tell me I have to stay. It's still really hard to sleep because it hurts and I'm so uncomfortable...but as long as I'm home it's okay. Jared's getting sick so he slept out on the couch last night. I missed my buddy, and was sad he was out there, but I slept so well last night.
Movement: Judah started having hiccups this week. It's a crazy feeling. I've heard people talk about it and wondered what it would feel like and wondered if I would notice when it was happening. It's like little spasms spaced out in equal time incriments.
Food cravings: Hmm. I just ran out peaches from the farmers' market; I wish I had more. That's not really a craving though, I just want some.
Food aversions: I saw something with canned mushrooms on it and it turned my stomach. All I did was look at it....
Belly button: I'm getting excited for it's eventual return.
What I'm looking forward to: My shower on Sunday! Oh, it's going to be so very nice and I can't wait!!! I have to be very careful not to over do it, so that makes me a little nervous, but I should be okay if I'm careful. We're also realllllllllly looking forward to week 34. I think it's 22 days away now...?
See you along the journey--

No comments:
Post a Comment