Total weight gain: I don't know. I do know my face is rounder now and my belly sticks out of pretty much everything at this point.How big is baby? BabyCenter.com says that baby is 16.7 inches and 3 3/4 pounds. The baby's head is much lower than what is in that picture...When I sit or lay down (haha, which is what I'm always doing) I can feel him punch so low that it hits the inside of the top of my thighs. It is SO weird.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. Just pj's.
Stretch marks: I got a few more new ones, but those will be hidden, too! There's a mark near the hole where my belly button ring used to be and I think it might be the beginning of a stretch mark. I woke up and it was there and it seems to be maybe getting a little bit bigger. The skin there was super thin, so maybe it's ripping? Oo0o0oh that sounds scary.
Symptoms: My ribs still feel like they're fiery razored splintered things getting ready to bust through the skin, but since I've been to the chiro a few times, it's calmed down a little bit. She said my ribs are out of alignment from the middle of my sternum pretty much up to my collar bone. Probably from forcing myself to uncomfortably trying to sleep on my side I bet ya.
Judah's feet have also found my ribs. Those kicks take your breath away.
Sleep: The chiro has reealllly helped me sleep better and unfortunately, Jared has been sick last week so he's been sleeping on the couch a lot of nights. Having access to the entire bed has really helped me though too.
Movement: Ah, yes. More hiccups, the rib thing, and punching my thigh is a new thing too.
Food cravings: I really, really want a nice salad. I haven't had one in weeks...I neeeeeeed one.
Food aversions: Still anything with Rosemary on it. Ummm, hmm, I don't know what else. Food's alright.
Belly button: I'd love to know if I'm getting a stretch mark there. I'm curious!
What I'm looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and another ultrasound. I decided not to let the results upset me anymore, so I'm more or less just curious to see what they say. I'm more comfortable now that we're getting further along in the weeks and will probably ask not to have anymore ultrasounds after this visit unless I really need one
I'm looking forward to stopping the Procardia in a few weeks (hopefully Sheela will agree!)
Putting together Judah's mobile (Val brought me over an embroidery hoop to keep, how nice!)
Seeing the quilt come together more (it looks great so far!)
Organizing the nursery more.
Meeting Sir Judah
and feeling good again!
See you along the journey--

No comments:
Post a Comment