Now that it is beginning to get cooler out, I'm really excited to get off the couch and begin to enjoy the outside for the first real time this season. So0oo0oooooooo I bought a zero gravity chair. Well, I bought two zero gravity chairs. One wouldn't be fun and who the heck wants to sit by themselves all the time? So before you get thinking, "What the heck is she buying zero gravity chairs for when she's not working now and has a baby on the way?!" Well, let me explain.
- Have you ever sat in one of these chairs?????? They are glorious.
- I can't sit straight up and down for an extended period of time and these chairs recline
- We have an awesome 2nd floor porch that we never take advantage of because the chairs I have are uncomfortable and are only good to eat at the table with, not relax in.
- They are 'zero gravity chairs' so it really takes the strain off my back and makes me feel a lot better.
- I've wanted one for the past two years and thought about it multiple times this summer.

Now for the best part!
I talked to Jared about it and he agreed that if I can come up with the money, I could get them. So of course I'm ready for the challenge to find the best chair for the best price.
I found a website where they are originally $119.95. Then they were marked down to $49.95. Buttttttttt if you get two, they're discounted so they would only be $45 a piece.
Alright I said, I could deal with that (since I've only seen them in stores, on sale for still around $50). Right before I went to check out, I decided to see if there were any coupon codes for this site even though I had never heard of it before. There were! So there goes another $10 off. Oh, and I forgot to mention that it was free shipping and no tax since I ordered offline!
I got two of these bad boys in a sleek bronze and brown combo for $40 each without having to leave my house! That's $80 off the original price! They'll be here, on my door step, tomorrow. I can't wait!
How come every time I shave, I always miss my knees? Does this happen to anyone else?! I realize that every time I shave I always miss my knees so usually I will take extra special care to make sure I'm being thorough. For some reason, my knees repel the razor. It's a good thing the hair is blond because if you would have seen it yesterday, oh boy.
Now that we're on the topic of shaving, I hate those razors with the movable neck. I always feel like I'm going to gouge a huge chunk of skin out with them, that they bounce along your skin, and don't give you a close shave (not that it would matter if you were doing your knees, though).
And I only like one type of razor. It's the Bic Soliei. Try it, you'll love it. ....Just make sure you dont get the one with the pivoting head haha
Today I'm thankful for people coming to visit me. April came and brought her daughter and brand new baby and it was so nice to talk to someone who has kids and can relate to some of the things I am going through or am approaching in my life. Plus April is really funny and down to earth so that was refreshing.
Maurya from work called (her daughter is also pregnant and is due at the end of the month) and said she has a bunch of Martha Stewart magazines and some food she'd like to bring over. She said since she can't be near her daughter (she lives in Delaware) I could be her surrogate. Haha. Food has been such a huge burden lifted and it's fun because people always bring different things that I normally wouldn't buy for myself (like grapes, for example) not for any reason, but just because I always find myself getting the same stuff every time.
And later, Mair is going to come over. She hurt her wrists working on her art last year (crocheting metal) so she can't do very much some days. She'll come over and we'll probably watch a movie or do a craft or something.
Well, I'm going to go finish my makeup and make a salad for lunch. I hope Wednesday brings amazing things for you.
See you along the journey--




No comments:
Post a Comment