Total weight gain: 148 lbs
How big is baby? See pic below. This was a little over a week ago, getting ready to leave our "babymoon". We had an amazing time!
![]() |
| 31w, 1d |
Stretch marks: Woke up to a bunch on my sides and butt...pretty much exactly where my other ones are. That's good; they'll blend right in. The one from where my belly button was pierced got worse.
Sleep: Much to my dismay, Ive been waking up before my alarm goes off :( and I can't fall back to sleep.
Movement: Nothing in the ribs, yet, like I had with Judah at this point. Her movements are low or all across the middle of my stomach, which would make me nervous, but they keep telling me shes head down.
Food cravings: Nothing really that I can "blame" on being pregnant at this moment in time ;)
Food aversions: Nothing! Woo hoo!
Belly button: I should delete this. It's out. If it gets anymore out, it'll pop off. It's shiny an looks like it'd hurt.
Symptoms: It's SO uncomfortable to sleep. I'm mostly sleeping on my back, if I can stand it, or propped a little to the side. On my back, she floats up into my lungs, but if I'm on my side, the rib thing gets really aggravated. It takes me a long time to get into a comfortable position.
I'm also starting to dread getting down and then getting back up again.
![]() |
| Crawled in bed to cuddle before I went off to my appointment to get checked out. Love him! |
What I'm looking forward to: Ultimately, 37 weeks! That's only 34 days. 34 DAYS PEOPLE!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!! I still have to be really careful until 37 weeks, though, bc my body is much more ready to go than the normal person and we need to have a term baby...but 34 days just seems so attainable!
34 weeks is only 9 days away (and very likely my last ultrasound bc at that point they expect people to have some type of cervical change) and 52 days until 40 weeks. This is huge!!
I'm so excited to feel SO good, considering, and am grateful I've had people provide me with the help I need to keep my contractions at bay. It's really made a huge difference (perfect example being when Jared was working that 14 hour day and I just took care of Judah by myself...just that caused so many issues).
I'm also excited to keep getting organized! The main closet looks amazing! It's never been so organized and there are even empty spots! I need to finish cutting and sew those receiving blankets/burp cloths, start pulling out (well, Jared will start pulling out lol) the baby gear so I can wash it, and start getting our room set up for her.
![]() |
| On our way to church, wearing Daddy's hat :) |
Weekly joy: We had a really, really nice surprise shower at Lindsay's on Saturday. I had no idea!!!! The food was great, the decorations were so pretty, and the gifts were overboard! I'm so excited to see her in those little outfits and cute little socks....Ahhhh! I really wish we got more pictures (the ones I did get are NOT flattering hahaha!!!) Everything was so perfect...and girly :)
We also had a sprinkle at our small group last night. We got more clothes, lots of washcloths, a pack of wipes, stuff like that. I'll go through it later today when Ali comes to sit with us. It's nice to have been able to have had the showers so close together, too, that way, we know exactly what still remains that we need.












No comments:
Post a Comment