How far along? It's official! 34 weeks!
Total weight gain: 151 lbs
How big is baby? Aylah weighed in at approximately 4lbs 9 oz. She's measuring smaller than Judah did--he measured approximately 5lbs 3 oz at this point in time. I feel like I've kind of "popped" again. I'm really noticing my stomach all of a sudden.
Maternity clothes: Still loving yoga pants and t shirts...that's all I wear unless I have to go out. Tight things are way too uncomfortable.
How big is baby? Aylah weighed in at approximately 4lbs 9 oz. She's measuring smaller than Judah did--he measured approximately 5lbs 3 oz at this point in time. I feel like I've kind of "popped" again. I'm really noticing my stomach all of a sudden.
Stretch marks: Same
Sleep: I've only been waking up once a night to go to the bathroom, but I can't fall asleep until around 2 and have been waking up early. This morning was around 6 and I couldn't fall back to sleep for a while...Once I did, I woke up again around 7 and 9. Blessed Judah slept in today :)
Movement: She's really moving around great now. It's fun! My whole stomach is moving allllll around, her butt sticks way up at the top and grooves around and I feel her hands moving at the bottom of my stomach. It's neat to watch the show and all the wiggling and jiggling. This week it's really picked up from just bumps and kicks to a full on party in there.
Food cravings: I really haven't had cravings this pregnancy. I have been excited about some "lightly salted organic air popped popcorn" I picked up at .........THE P&R a few weeks ago. That had been my nightly snack til I plowed through the whole bag.
Food aversions: Once dinner rolls around, I don't want to eat it and it looks gross, but I eat it anyway.
Symptoms: I'm really tired but still blessed and thankful I'm not as tired as I could be. A lot of times throughout the day I still forget that I'm pregnant.
I'm starting to get achy and painy mostly in my back and mostly right before nap or bed at the end of the day. I'm looking forward to going to the chiro this week. The rib thing has subsided a lot as far as the burning pins and needles, but it still feels bruised and feels almost like it's going numb (how your leg feels when it starts to fall asleep...like vibrating or something). Hurts to lay on my side.
My contractions/pressure/pain are picking up.
Preterm labor stuff: Effaced (don't know the % but it's evenly effaced instead of half like before), 1 cm dilated. Contractions are starting to apply pressure almost every time. I really don't want a preterm baby. 3 weeks!!!!! Praying. Encouraged by the fact that she's so much higher up than Judah was. I think that's probably why I was in so much pain with him, too...He was really low in my pelvis for SO long and it hurt SO, SO bad.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Aylah and seeing what she looks like! I thought once I got the 3D ultrasound that I'd be bummed because I'd know exactly what she looks like...but it's so hard to tell! I can't see any resemblance (although, Jared thinks she looks like me. He might be trying to make me feel good since EVERYONE thinks Judah is his twin, though, haha). She does seem to have Judah's nose. I'll post the comparison pic.
Preterm labor stuff: Effaced (don't know the % but it's evenly effaced instead of half like before), 1 cm dilated. Contractions are starting to apply pressure almost every time. I really don't want a preterm baby. 3 weeks!!!!! Praying. Encouraged by the fact that she's so much higher up than Judah was. I think that's probably why I was in so much pain with him, too...He was really low in my pelvis for SO long and it hurt SO, SO bad.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Aylah and seeing what she looks like! I thought once I got the 3D ultrasound that I'd be bummed because I'd know exactly what she looks like...but it's so hard to tell! I can't see any resemblance (although, Jared thinks she looks like me. He might be trying to make me feel good since EVERYONE thinks Judah is his twin, though, haha). She does seem to have Judah's nose. I'll post the comparison pic.
As much as I'm looking forward to meeting her, I know it's easier (selfishly saying) to take care of her on the inside and I'll also miss the mysteries of pregnancy.
Not baby related: Dad is moving up this Monday! It doesn't seem like a reality...It seems like this is a long term move for him and it will be exciting that he'll be close to and see his 3 grandchildren grow up. I'm hopeful that it works out for him, but I also have lots of worries. This is a huge transition for him and is going to be on our shoulders a bit to ease it for him.
Weekly joy: Seeing a 3D image of my baby :) Setting up the pack n play. Getting the car cleaned out and carseat cleaned and ready (and hopefully installed today by Jared...that'll be neat). I need to wash some clothes for her and finish sewing things (oh, and stock the freezer...oy) but pretty much all the important things are done. I'm glad we've been so conscious of keeping a good schedule of getting things done so we never really felt overwhelmed or bogged down. My body hasn't really been allowing me to do much these past few days, either, so I'm glad I didn't save important things until the last minute since she could be here....well, at any minute.
Not baby related: Dad is moving up this Monday! It doesn't seem like a reality...It seems like this is a long term move for him and it will be exciting that he'll be close to and see his 3 grandchildren grow up. I'm hopeful that it works out for him, but I also have lots of worries. This is a huge transition for him and is going to be on our shoulders a bit to ease it for him.
Weekly joy: Seeing a 3D image of my baby :) Setting up the pack n play. Getting the car cleaned out and carseat cleaned and ready (and hopefully installed today by Jared...that'll be neat). I need to wash some clothes for her and finish sewing things (oh, and stock the freezer...oy) but pretty much all the important things are done. I'm glad we've been so conscious of keeping a good schedule of getting things done so we never really felt overwhelmed or bogged down. My body hasn't really been allowing me to do much these past few days, either, so I'm glad I didn't save important things until the last minute since she could be here....well, at any minute.


No comments:
Post a Comment