Wellllll, not the best news, but could be worse. I'm feeling good that I'm just about 34 weeks so trying not to really worry about it.
My cervix is down a full cm within the last 2 weeks--down to 1.9. Dilated 1cm and "evenly thin" whereas before I was only thinned on one side of my cervix. It's also moved more towards the middle instead of being way in the back.
Baby's head is high up so that's good, although at last appointment, it was right down on my cervix so obviously it moves around.
I know none of these details reallllly matter because I could have a run of contractions and go into labor regardless, but it still makes me nuts a little. I guess I need to know the details to remind myself that even though I have good days, I still need to be resting (even though I only leave the house like once a week as it is!!). God knows exactly how long she will bake for and really, that's all that matters.
She weighs about 4lbs 9oz, fluid measured 11, and she was sleeping during the ultrasound today.
The new ultrasound machine arrived, so that was so awesome to see a 3D image of Aylah---how very different than the 2D!!! The placenta was right in front of her face, as was her arm. I told Jenn that I felt her moving and she went back and checked...sure enough she moved her arm with her hand on top of her head and away from the placenta a bit so that there was a pocket of fluid in front of her face which enabled us to see. Yay!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment