Yesterday, Jared worked a 13 hour day yesterday and as the day progressed, I started experiencing a lot of pressure with increased contractions and back pain. A lot of pain. The whole week I've been teetering back and forth about whether or not I should reschedule for an earlier u/s based on the way I was feeling and last night sealed the deal. I didn't want to worry over the weekend.
I'm now sitting in the waiting room...the receptionist had one of the drs look at the report and she said its not an emergency and consistent so that's good!! Waiting to be called back. Pat has 2 women in labor so if she leaves they'll have me see a dr.
I feel so iffy about the measurement because at the hospital, they tip the table back, so of course there won't be any pressure on my cervix, this making it longer. And when your dealing with .point something of a centimeter, of course that's a lot. But then again, at least I'd know if I started to dilate or not. Oh, man. Do you see why I drive myself absolutely crazy?!
I'm so tired and my body is wiped--I want to lay on the floor and take a nap. But I won't, cuz that's gross.
See you along the journey--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment