Saturday, February 16, 2013

Contractions

Well, I really hope labor isn't impending in the next few days.  I've have consistent contractions averaging about 10-12 minutes apart for the last 6 or 7 hours.  At least they aren't really getting any closer...consistantly (I've had a run of about 3ish in a row about 6 mins apart but then they spaced back out).  Ive been on the couch all day and am now in bed but they're still coming.  Thankfully, they aren't really painful, just annoying and causing some pressure.

Drank 2 full ball jars and a large coconut water.  Ate a banana.  Ugh.

Texted Sheela, but she did tell me at my appt on Thursday that she was away this weekend (and Pat is off, too--ahh!!).

Hoping that when I wake up in the morning they'll have reset themselves.  Oy.

I think the blog is going to go from some hum-drum updates to some that are a little more exciting.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment