Sunday, February 24, 2013

35 weeks!

Total weight gain: 153 lbs (so I guess around 35 lbs so far)

How big is baby? It blows my mind to think I could be pregnant and still get bigger for another 5 weeks. I've really had another growth spurt. Average baby size is 5-6 lbs at this point.

Maternity clothes: I'm seriously huge. Jared said I look like a house. He's right.

Stretch marks: Same

Sleep: I woke up every single hour last night, almost to the same minute to pee. Naps last usually about 30 mins if I'm actually able to fall asleep. I lay in bed for a long, long time before falling asleep.

Movement: She can touch my ribs now. Her movements are much more blunt.

Food cravings: Oh my goodness!!! Popsicles!!!!!! I ate 4 before bed last night and already ate one this morning. We will be stoping after church to pick up more. For sure.

Food aversions: None, really. Haven't been hungry again for dinner, though.

Symptoms: If I'm up for too long, my body starts to fail me.

My stomach has reached epic proportions for it keeps pulling my pelvis forward. My rib thing hurts really bad again, after my last adjustment :(, the pain in the middle of my pubic bone has gotten worse and I can feel it almost all the time, and so's the weird nerve pain going down my groin and right leg. It hurts to get out of bed.

Preterm labor stuff: Sheela sent me to the hospital Wednesday night. I've been having a lot of period like cramping, with pressure, and a lot of back pain along with my contractions. I'm still 1cm and 80% effaced. I've started to lose my "MP"...but all these things can mean labor is right around the corner or not for weeks. God is the only one who knows!

What I'm looking forward to: 2 more weeks and I'm term!!!

Eating another popsicle <3

Not baby related: Can't really think of anything major this week besides seeing Judah get so excited to play with his PopPop. It's really neat to spy on them :)

Weekly joy: Jared's been mentioning being excited to meet Aylah. That makes my heart sing to hear him say that.

Dad's been up and over here a few days and it's been great! So awesome to have everyone be able to get together and hang out. Judah is obsessed! with his PopPop.

No comments:

Post a Comment