Friday, February 22, 2013

I love looking back on my old blog posts and comparing them with where I'm at now. I'll be 35 weeks, tomorrow. I didn't make an entry for 35 weeks, but my 36 week post is VERY similar to how I'm feeling as of late. I'll do a full update later, just thought that was neat.

Dad has been moved up for a few days now and Ali just got back from KY. They all came over last night with some taco fixins and we all had dinner. Judah played with his PopPop all night and Ali and I made pumpkin brownies and a banana bread while Jared held Kaden. I was exhausted (and my back and feet were destroyed by the time they left) but its nice to have family around and be able to relax.....or sit back and watch the show ;)

See you along the journey--

No comments:

Post a Comment