Thursday, August 5, 2010

...and I thought I Loved You Then (Celebrating Our 1 Year Anniversary)


August 7, 2009 was the most beautiful, spiritual, perfect day of my life. From the moment the music began, and my bridal party started walking one by one down the aisle, my heart began to beat uncontrollably.  When the doors finally closed, and everyone was in their places, I took a few deep breaths knowing the moment I had waited six years for lay right in front of me. The doors slowly opened and it was my turn to walk down the aisle to become one with the love of my life in front of our family, friends, and most importantly our God.  Our ceremony was the most important part of the entire day for me.  I was overcome with true, honest, deep emotion walking down the aisle that day. I truly feel honored to be able to share my life with my soul mate and continue to relive the moments of this precious day in my heart and mind.

1 comment:

  1. AW! I can't believe it's been a year already! I am sooooo thankful for you, the fact that I finally have a sister :) and the way that you love my brother! I really couldn't have asked for someone better!

    ReplyDelete