First of all, I want to share the details of my latest deal and one of my favorite new online places to shop. Piperlime.com --if you've never heard of it, it's a part of the Old Navy, Gap, & Banana Republic family of brands and they sell shoes and accessories. What's neat about them is that they have free shipping AND free returns on all their items. I usually have a hard time finding shoes that fit me well so I'm always skeptical about buying them online and usually even get frustrated in the store. Using the website is super easy, organized, and of course they have a sale section (which you can still get free returns as long as it's not a final sale item). Okay, so anyway, cut to the chase, I bought a pair of Keens. They are a little crunchy granola, but they had great ratings and the color will be good for fall when I'll realllly need the extra support. Plus, I'm sure they'll look super cute under jeans :) Okay. Now for the deal. Get this. They were originally $84.95. They were on sale for $49.99. Because I have an Old Navy card, and it's Tuesday, I save 10% (so, minus another $5). Then I had $10 in rewards points. I got my shoes for $34.99!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! That's even cheaper than they sell Keens at TJ's or Marshalls and I didn't even leave my house or will possibly have to deal with customer service of any kind if they don't fit good enough (which I realllly hope they will!). Any who, I was just super excited and wanted to share!Next. This is what we had for dinner tonight and it was soooooo yum delish. Homemade French Toast with blueberries and banan's. A few months ago, I craved French Toast like you wouldn't believe. I didn't even eat French Toast before I got pregnant haha.
Here is my beautifulllllllll bouquet that Jared surprised me with on our anniversary. Its interesting how "a thing" can bring you so much joy. It really has though, especially when I wasn't feeling well.
..........and here is my "Judah Belly" at 25 weeks and 2 days :)
Maybe it's time to do another survey.
How far along? 25 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: Ah, I don't really care. So, I haven't been checking. The cellulite makes me sad though, but I still don't really care.
How big is baby? We'll find out for sure in a few days, but at 25 weeks, they say about 13 1/2 inches from head to toe and weigh about 1 1/2 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I can't remember if I wrote that I got maternity shorts and a pair of capri's. They're pretty mom-ish, but at least I'll be able to wear more of a variety in my tops now. Before this I could only wear sportier shirts because I was wearing yoga type pants, etc.
Stretch marks: Same-o.
Sleep: I wish.
Movement: All the time now! Yesterday Kelly from work felt the baby move a bunch of times. That's the first person to feel him besides Jared and I.
Food cravings: Allllll I want is a 7-11 Slurpee. And I bet ya once I take a few sips, I'll realize how fake and gross it is and won't want it anymore. Make no mistake though, once I see a 7-11 in my travels, I will be making my way through their door to buy one. Also, I've been craving Coke. All I need is a few swigs and I'm good, but it's so strange. I never liked to drink soda before....I've tried to find a good natural cola, but to no avail. I've tried Zevia and China Cola recently, but it's lacking something that I've been craving in real Coke.
Food aversions: Not that I've really noticed. Actually, I'm pretty much ready to eat anything and everything (as long as it's good, of course), but the flood gates have opened and there's no going back. I'm an endless pit. I had baked beans for dessert today. What's wrong with me? Haha
Belly button: It's obnoxious. It sticks out and people can notice it. I used to hate it when I saw pregnant people's belly buttons. I was always thinking to myself that it was rude and can't they put it away? Ahhhhhh
What I'm looking forward to: This Friday is our 2nd ultrasound. I can't wait to see if Judah has chubby little cheeks and to see if he looks any different. It will be neat to see how much weight he's gained over the past 6 weeks and to learn how big he is. I hope he's safe in there. And I hope that he's still boy. Haha, Jared keeps laughing at me thinking I'm nuts because, well, it was very obvious on the screen, but you always hear of those crazy stories about how they thought it was one gender and it ended up being the other on delivery day. It's ridiculous the things that run through your head!
To go to the chiropractor--she's been on vacation.
...and to be able to move/bend/twist/get out of bed or off the couch the way I used to.
See you along the journey--





Jess you make me smile :) Great deal on the shoes sister! You rock! Nice lookin french toast too :) I should send you my spelt pancake recipe! They are really light and fluffy and great with banana and almond butter :) LOVE the flowers too, that's why we called him "share bear" when he was little, so thoughtful!! :) Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!!
ReplyDelete