Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home from Work.

I left work today at 10:30.  When I woke up this morning, my body hurt and I felt really hot.  Once I got to work, I was having a hard time breathing, my back hurt really bad, and I was so, so dizzy.  I was taking it really slow, ate something, had some coconut water, and was sitting at the register for most of the time I was there.  Then I started feeling really strange and got really nauseous.  I ran to the bathroom where I almost threw up.  Ughhhh.   I was really shaky and knew there was no way I could stay at work.

I called Jared a few times to have him pick me up because I didn't feel well enough to drive but when he finally called me back I was already walking to my car and I just wanted to get home.  I got here, made an egg for some protein, had some applesauce for sweetness, and just laid in one place on the couch for a few hours.  I think being in direct air conditioning and laying on my left side really helped because I'm not having any of those scary symptoms anymore, just extremely tired and wiped out feeling.

I'm starting a food journal with a section for symptoms and somewhere for me to track my contractions to see if there are any patterns.  It will really keep me on track, too.

I'm going to lay back down now, but want to show you the shoes I want.  They're like $100 though, so I reallyyyy don't want to spend that.  I need supportive shoes for my back  and really any type of good sneakers are going to cost at least around there....I'll probably just put it off til I can't take it anymore, haha.  Jared said they look like "puke purple".  I love the color though (they do have like 348928 other color options to pick from).  And!  I've never puked purple before.

See you along the journey--

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Jess :( Sorry you didn't feel well! Sounds like your doing a little better though, so that's good! Definitely don't come to OK, it's stiffling! Stay in front of the air conditioner and tell Jared to make you dinner :) or atleast pick you up some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete