Friday, August 6, 2010

Lunch Time Surprise

Jared called and asked if I was home so he could come home and have lunch with me.  I was excited since I was bummin all morning.  Lily was being bad, I was too sick to go to The Crossings with Val, and I was stuck on the couch again.

I was sitting at the table waiting for him when he walked in the door with his hands behind his back.  I noticed he had flowers, but didn't realize what they were.

He went back to the florist we used for our wedding and had them recreate our wedding bouquet!  It's absolutely gorgeous. Every time I look at them I get the biggest smile on my face-- it really made my day!

I am so glad I can really appreciate the beauty my bouquet and spend as much time looking at it as I want.  I was totally obsessed with the beauty of it on the wedding day, but obviously couldn't focus on it for long.  It's crazy how a lot of the wedding day details can be such a blur! 

So thoughtful <3

1 comment:

  1. aw! that's the sweetest! so sorry you were feeling sick :( wish I was closer so I could come over and whip up something to cheer you up :) I'm really getting into this cooking thing. It's very empowering to be able to make everything yourself, not to mention healthier and cheaper! I hope that you had a good weekend after the flowers :) talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete